Sunday, April 19, 2009

Marley and Me

Belived that, everyone will tear after the movie. Yup, I did too.

Something is recall after the movie. Long time ago, my friend's father is very sick and going to left her soon. Her father watching her, but cant talk, maybe already cant remember she is his lovely daughter. My friend sure very sad saw his father so sick and pain. After fews hours, his father is pass away.

She agree or maybe having same minded with me. A person, who you really love, only can watching he/she suffering for pain, u cant do anything. Is it better just let him/her go, dun let him/her suffer 1 more minute again?

Be optimise, dun selfish. We not willing to let him/her go, coz we dun want him/her left us. But do you think they are suffering which we cant imagine how pain they are. Yes, maybe some will said is cruel, that is more cruel you watching him/her suffering, and this is only way to let them to kill the pain.

Talking so much. I am human being too, I cant control myself if same case happening on me.

2 comments:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Remember this, if u really can't control it, just accept it and let go for good. Otherwise it's hard to have real happiness.

Steanie Tai said...

Learn the movie from a different angle.. Having marley made the entire family grow... Of coz its death is sad, but life must go on.. Accept and move on..