Sunday, April 5, 2009

Yesterday and today activities

Yesterday is plan to blogging after back from drink session at TTDI, but fall to sleep in the half way :p
Just want to share that, I found a nice place for drink. TTDI, is cheap ,happening and nice enviroment.





Today after finish my home work, I bring my Gucci for taking second dose. See he is scare in the car, like know that I am bringing him to do some bad thing on him.


Smart and FATTies dog in the shop. Actually I love those fat dog. He is smart and obey order from owner.

See... My gucci taking dose.


I take my car to service after finish the dose. Is look like a lot task for me today. But i still forget go for HSBC pay my credit card. Anyhow, I do shopping at the curve and accompany my friend make the spec while is not time yet go for Puchong to take my ext hardisk.
Go for dinner at shabu shabu at puchong, which the restaurant name "强强滚" [after my friend telling the restuarant name, I laugh till roll on the floor, so funny the naming restaurant]. That is alot customer waiting at outside. Since look like so popular, that is good for trying. Actually the food is not bad. hygeian, worth and many choice too.

Oh yes. Today we did celebrate my friend birthday too. Happy birthday. Is late now, is end for today story. I wana to sleep already, good nite ;*

2 comments:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

I've been there (TTDI Plaza) before and it's so-so place for drink and chat but still fine to me as i didn't expect too much. Go to 'Bamboo 9' pub if u wanna have liquor and dance.

No comment on your 'Gucci' and the ' Sa-Sa 滚'...ooops '强强滚' instead.

Zing said...

Y didnt wait 4 me bck when u took Gucci 4 a 2nd dose?! Sigh~ I wanna ask vet lots Q...