Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Normal day

Today feeling normal. Starting bz for working on tommorrow onward.
After lunch time, admin come to my floor and gift every one an egg which filling agar-agar.
This is advertisement for this coming thursday, Easter celebration on my company.

the pattern bottom of the egg

Although is simple, but just wana give a means for everyone.

This is my Gucci dose update record.
He grown from 920gram to 1.1kg.


Hope he guai guai all the while with me :)

Today get a good new from a friend, which she going to married. Her husband just propose her on last sunday. Well not suprised, I think all my friend which close with me will getting married within this year or next year. Nice to heard that, but also look like giving presure for me :D

Anyhow, happy wedding :)




2 comments:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Well, u're not alone as most of my buddies already got married as well... hehe :-p

Steanie Tai said...

Your time will come ... Now jus enjoy attending everyone's wedding and grab experiences.. heheeee