Monday, April 13, 2009

Lunch time chatting

Today chatting with a friend which working at Singapore.
She giving me very happyness feeling all the while. Soon she will goto Australia for honeymoon. Planning all the furture with her husband. She told me too, she so wish soon can be mother :)

She teach me dont always remember those bad thing in relationship. She recall back for her 1st love, got bad and good memory. But she still very appreciated that time he willing take away the breakfast for her, looking her for a lunch before going to college. fetch her home from working or study and sop sop sop.

ya, I always will recall while I driving. The person be my driver last time, nowaday not my driver anymore, already be other :)

Anyhow, I will try my best for forget all. I wana be second of her. Always happyness ^.^ (anyhow, cant imagine she is my ex bf gal friend too )

1 comment:

Steanie Tai said...

Very good post.. hehehe..
And friends forever !!