Saturday, August 21, 2010

Baby sister day

Lunch karaokey @ The Garden Midvally with my baby mother today. This is expensive among k branch entertainment center. Rm22 /person. But the food is not bad.


Nasi Lemak



Fried Tomyam GrassNoodle

Free salad and fruit


Mahattam fish chop

After finish karaokay, we waiting another baby mother come over. I am long time never meet up this baby mother already, just because she is bz take care her baby.
This fellow dun think she is super dumper cute, but calling me aunti !!! Bad mother educated her to call aunti T.T

After meet up another baby mother, we all went for baby excibition. I bought this for my friend baby ^^



Mother bz bz shopping. What is the father doing while mother bz shopping?? See below the picture..



Take care the child ==" Me keep watching the child also ~~ Sign.....


No comments: