Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bad Dog!

After back from shape & mens run at putra jaya, i saw my mother is talking phone with my sister. She is complian-ing her's cassy =="

My mother saw I am home. She hang up the phone, and complain on me too. WHat Gucci + Cassy doing in the kitchen when we all not around ???



My god! 3rd world battle happening in the kitchen ==" My Gucci in the cage saw me look like so afraid.

Goohhhsss~~ I just back from run, tired de, still wana clean up what u both did in the kitchen ><

This is my good son ... faint~

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

I know it's difficult for you and hate to see this thing happened like that regardless who really made u so mad when u were so tired that time.

Just take few deep breath and relax ok, if the '3rd world war' is already 'ceasefire' by now..