Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Banking runner today

Today awake up on 8am, seriously cant sleep back already. So I starting my plan for today.

Firstly, went to Kepong Ambank which MOnday I not success to submit my loan. Today finally I did submited and talk to the officier.

Now just understand actually officier is not really good understanding for the loan information too. That is the best look for the bank agent which available in show house.

After applied, that is already 11am ++ Looking for a restuarant - Umami to having my brunch.
Umami cafe is located in Kepong which I got plan to visit long time ago too.

Nice music (majority is Jay Chow song, make me feel like brunching with Jay Chow ^^ ) , nice enviroment, nice service.
The lunch set should be available on 12pm - 3pm, but they still allow me to order the set lunch. La-mee with goza. Only Rm9.90 ^^

Ok, finish full my stomach went for next station - Public Bank. PB officer need housing title document to apply loan, finally mission failure for PB.

Call back to developer, and I got a good news from developer - PB officerly is panel bank for the property I booked. Provided an agent for me to apply loan.

Ok, I need to prepare the document again since PB requirement document is different.
I done my today planning, nothing to continue, so just went for pedicur ^^

My first time pedicur, but dun look like professional. Anyhow, acceptable the result and only RM25 (during promotion)

When payment, the gal wrote a RM40 receipt for me, but I asking for promotion price. Have argue awhile but finally they accept RM25.

Well, experience again for today. Cheap thing, no good thing :P

No comments: