Monday, May 30, 2011

Wish Chivas recover soon

Just back from Melaka and check my facebook (cant check with phone, coz data plan already over limit) and get a bad news from my friend status.

Totally destroyed my mood and feel wana to crying now.

My friend doggies - Chivas lost his tougue because virus attacked his tougue. I really really cant accept why the vet cut Chivas tougue, damn!!

I bring Chivas to vet when my friend and her mother not around in KL. But father is caring him after I bring him back from vet. Vet did told me, Chivas has big ulcer, so make him no mood and suffer to drink water.

Few days ago, I did asking my friend about the Chivas. She say Chivas look like getting better, coz his still know to shake his tails. I though everything will getting fine soon and soon.

Until just now, I only know Chivas lost his tougue! I cant imagine how suffer Chivas is, and no point to get angry anymore, cos this is un-changeable fact. Just wish Chivas get well soon.

1 comment:

basketball_chick15500 said...

Oh My Goodness. That is the most horrible thing I'v ever heard. I cant believe they had to cut the dogs tounge. I wish they could of done a different way to get rid of it with out haveing to handicap the poor pup): my Prayers and wishes are with the Dog.