Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Holiday but not for me

Wesak day - Holiday, but not for me, because I already no employed. So this coming 2 weeks, I am holiday ^^

TOday morning went to 'Big Hong Kong' food court to have breakfast with J and M on 9am.


Pass the cambodia sourvinir to J and chit chat awhile. I rushing home on 10:45am to pick up my sister and mother go for shopping at Bandar Utama.

Well, Sister not yet having lunch, so eat again in Dragon-i.

Finally I bough nothing, but sister and mother got a pair dinner shoe and working dress. HOme on 4pm++

When reach home, M sms me telling me they looking N for dinner at Kota Damansara. So I wait for AG home and togather went for nyonya dinner~

Food is ok but pricy. Anyhow, good tried. After dinner, we went to the dessert shop which only next door of the nyonya shop. Wow.. so variety dessert to choose ~

Well, it should be dimiss and went home to rest after dessert. But I and AG still going to Giza awhile for shop a dinner dress and necklance.

What a bz holiday again ~~

No comments: