Sunday, May 15, 2011

How to say good bye to you?




13 May 2011 is my last day working in my current company. Suprised I got a toy and farewell card from them, since I really not closed with them.


Touching... while i received the card and toy. Love the card so so so so much! Coz it my Gucci is inside the pic too ^^


HR did send an email asking me to pass all the thing on 5pm but I should work till 7pm. Planned initial to ask my coll to help access and I can stay longer with them. But when 3pm onward, after the farewell pic post on my FB, and non stop friend comment, my tear going to drop while facing the computer.


Finally I leave on 5pm to really advoid to drop my tear infront of my coll. ( I am cold person in company) Some friend told me that, just go off the building, dun view/turn back. Hornestly, nice coll and company actually is not too bad too, if really got chance to return, I will consider again.


Hey, all the best to you guy too!!!

No comments: