Sunday, July 27, 2008

My next month salary gone

Guest what? I forget yearly insurant is fall on last month.

Friday get the letter from credit card, no supprise when saw the total amount in the bill, coz i know i spent alot too. View for more details for the payment charged, I only get surprise of the bill!! just 2 transaction, but charge me Rm1000++ >.<" just becouse the insurant charging for this mont bill. Indirectly means that, another credit card bill will charge me Rm1000 + - for my expense.

Means? almost my salary is gone.. ;(

This week dont have goto shopping as i really wish goto shopping. Mega Sale har Mega Sale, i think i not fade with you. Too BAD!!!!

3 comments:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Be discipline and DON'T even think about it (Mega Sales) if u don't wanna have add-on burdens for your credit card repayments to bank, chances may becomes 'never ending story' to you if u don't control it well.

As u knew Mega Sales is coming and going 3 times a year, and the next round will be on December, so what's the hurry, isn't it? Hopefully u could manage to settle your outstanding debts in next 4 months and i'm sure u can do that :-)

Vi said...

ooh? sure December got sale again? hihihi... then let it (mega sale) go for this time.

If no sale, u pay me discount!

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Mega Sales is have it 3 times a year in March, August and December normally but this year they brought forward to July becoz of Puasa month maybe.

Thought shopping kaki like u should know this generally ? I even know this although i'm not... poor dear :-p