Saturday, July 19, 2008

Weird At home?

Just online at home today, few msner friend msg me, and asking why at home? Today Saturday huh!!

Why cant at home? As I said, Vivi tak boleh already. No money, petrol expensive and shopping center full of people.

I still alot home work not yet done lah. Wash toilet and clothes >.<" tired jor. Do some research too. Noon playing online using the phone. Wow, now friendster can upload pic using mobile phone! but just upload my pic onli, debit me RM2 ++ expensive too. Cook soup for myself. Dark bean soup.. kekek.. with my favourite sweet corn again.

Happy Weekend Ya!

3 comments:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Errr... u called that a soup ? Safe to drink or not !? :-p

Bu then should be ok la.. simple Vivi made simple soup ma :-p

Vi said...

What you want in the soup? Aballoon? sharkfin? I am little vivi cant effort those ingredient, when you want to sponser me?

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Sponsoring the ingredients, no pro-ble-mo. As long as u really can cook that 'Avalon Shark-fin' soup. So when is gonna be huh ?