Thursday, July 3, 2008

Should I? Shouldn't I?

After met admin, I felt very dissapointed. Get the offer letter and not what I expected and my manager promised to give me.

At the moment, I decided not sign the offer letter and need to consider and planning what should on next step.

Yes, I admit I did not perform the best and perfect. And I know manager have tried the best and hardwork to satisfy the request we ask for. Anyway, just happier too fast and dissappointed too deep. Too fast to decided what the plan going to do after get the offer, but look like destroy my plan and wake me up.

Actually that is happy thing to get the offer from company if thinking in other way. Anyway, I am lost. Should I? shoudn't I?

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Sometimes things may not seem as what you've been thinking and wanted to, whatever result turned out to be...you either got to take it and accept it or just leave it at all. It is fairly normal as the more you hope, the more upset you got if things go wrong.

This kind of unsatisfaction issue may lead you into dilemma probably if you don't make it right since you sounded very upset. Well, you have done nothing wrong and don't get disappointed yourself just because they couldn't fulfil your expectations.

Think about your long term goals working here and probably in next 5 years from now and stay on if you think it's worth for, otherwise... you'll know what to do next.