Tuesday, July 22, 2008

RM2 Vegi shop


Last time just pass by the shop notise this vegi shop selling with Rm2. Normally vegi dish is very expensive, as my company nearest vegi shop do. Feel that maybe not nice since so cheap.


Today I visit for this vegi shop and order mix rice with 3 dish 1 rice, same as my friend do. When do payment, the cashier told us totaly is RM4, I thought i listen wrongly.

Wow! So cheap! sure no profit? Guess what? Free tea too. I found that, the shop the hanging some buddah staff. I think the owner just encourage people to take vegi. They not means to having profit also.
After finish the meals, we just put the used paper into bin and basket at other bin. All is self service :)

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

You saw it yourself and it's not a joke. I had this kind of veggie food years ago and it charged around that price u paid. I also remember those buddha seires CDs hanging on the wall was free to take-away if interested.

Well, of coz i didn't take those CDs - not applicable to me :-)