Sunday, July 6, 2008

Offline Few days

Recently the line is down, DSL light is blinking. So cant online few days.

Today I can get my line back! :)

Finally, I accept the offer...
No comment of this, just accept wat i get now, and going try my best for the work.

Long time no k? Today my friend bring me to K. I duno how to use the remote control >.<" I duno how to sing >.<" So happy today, my friend bring me goto k and sing togather ! Mad in the k room!

No more feeling for my feet, walk walk walk ;p

Hungry like no more feeling jor, friend asking me why dun eat? I really look like hungry till full jor.



Mega sale at the curve ler! But no much time to shop :"( so pity!! [ maybe if good for me, else my wallet will vomit blood ]. I wan buy clothes la [MGN 70%], beg la [GUESS 50% !!!!! ], sport shoes, sport wear, hair band, jacket, cosmatic and etc... Please... get some one to control me :P

Opening house from manager. Small = studio house. But is nice anyway :) Very nice swimming pool!



So happy today I get a new friend! Nice to meet u ya!

No comments: