Monday, October 11, 2010

101010 Run + Cooking + Shopping day

Today awake on 6am and Gucci though I bringing him go for Desa Park city, he look so excited. But at the end, I bring him back to the cage :p And go for 101010 run @ lot 10

After walk, we all go for Dim sum @ Maluri. Go for tesco bought my weekly lunch and home to cook my tomato soup + Leong Sui. Clean my room and wash my car till 430pm .. Tired dou~~






























Prepare Vegi for my Tomato SOup


Tong sui = mi zao + lor hon guo

Blended tomato

I laugh in my heart while i saw this bowl of soup while cooking. The bowl look too small and I not yet finish putting my vegi.
Forget the take the picture for well cook soup, Delicious~ I like it ^^
After done my house work, friend looking me for midvaley garden for shopping and dinner.







I bought something at Robinson too ^^ After 10pm, we went to yumchar and home on 12am ==" So terrible tired~
Good nite. Happy 101010 ^^

No comments: