Sunday, October 3, 2010

GiZa Mall - Saturday

Today AG working on 745am and I start my house work after I awake on 10am ++

After finish my house work, my friend look for me on 5pm. Planned went for shopping, but finaly did not went to anywhere because my friend having food poisoning.

Stay at home, lap my car. Then went for dinner at Giza Mall - Sushi Bonshi.


























Saw the cake deco at the middle hall. Those cake deco using icing sugar. Nice and creativite :)


























Went to try the starkers beer which someone did comment nice, and someone comment the tastse is weird.



Nice enviroment ^^




I feel the taste not bad. But that is abit expensive, anyhow the moment we order is Happy hours. So 1 pint free half pint cost RM36 ++ Before 8pm buy 1 free 1.
AG look for me after work and went for mamak. The moment after mamak, 2 of my friend come to look for me to collect the taiwan flirt.
That is my saturday..~~









No comments: