Sunday, October 17, 2010

Misc

I got a present from AG.
Pass the present to me secretly, which I pretty suprised.


Yesterday was a pack day. Morning doing some housework, and noon went Midvaley bough a present to fullmoon's bb.

After that went to my friend for visit the fullmoon baby and friend. The baby is cute, and her daughter more cutier then last time. What a happyness family ^^ Wish baby and family member healty and happy always :)
6pm arrived home and what is my dinner is? T.T Maggi mee again. 8pm accompany friend sent her parent for KLIA.
10pm went to Damansara Giant shopping. Goosssh... I spent for RM130 ++ t.t
11pm went to near by yumchar for discuss the taiwan itentary.




Order a curry chicken without nasi lemak or bread. Look weird? But dun care la, no one help me for took the bread and nasi.




Thumb up sour plum lime juice.. but after took, my cough getting worst :p




No comments: