Saturday, October 23, 2010

Special Friday?

Today quite special. Special on???



Very sorry that AG did get accident on morning when sent me go for work. Then lunch chatting with AG on the road side, looking the car scar.



Some one sms me told me, they saw me at raod side chatting =="



After work, AG bring me goto Lanjan a restuarant call Subak which saw my friend photo in facebook last time.








Enviroment is nice, nature and jungle feel.



Mushroom soup is not creammy but still can accept.







Carbonara. Is ok, but I have nicer then this one.


well, is weird to having hot tea. But actually I like pot flower tea then early grey.









After the Lanjat restaurant, we went to SS2 (initial plan) to have some snack. This restaurant call Dragon one.




Ice lemon tea



Dragon fruite ice blended. Maybe normal ppl will feel not nice, just because it din added sugar or sweetener. But i really feel nice ~



Prawn fried beansheet. Nice and worth! Got few many fresh and big prawn.



AvCADO. Nice too.


Overall to say this restuarant, food is nice but enviroment still acceptable.




Prawn roll. Nice !


















No comments: