Saturday, October 9, 2010

Full Saturday

Afternoon went to collect the 101010 tshirt at KL with my friend.
Before that, we went to kota damansara having lunch.











Only 3 of us, having chicken, roaster pork, cha siu, vegi , pork meat and mee.
I really cant finish the mee.. maybe too much. I am really sorry.
After took the tshirt at KL, I suggest try the taiwaness restaurant which selling sweet soup or desert.
Found a new toy. Beeping UFO - is a gadget to waiting the food ready to serve. When the food is ready, the UFO will light on and vibrating.






The dersert nice. Please go and try it :) not costy too
After desert, some 1 did promise to having dinner, but at last cancelled. That is no idea what I can do after the desert. Send my friends home and alone went to the curve for a short walk and meet my friend :)





I am very full now~
Went home on 9pm, will going to sleep soon for tommorrow 101010 walk at Lot 10 :)

No comments: