Sunday, November 14, 2010

Eating Weekend

Last Saturday went to Pavilian. Wow, xmas deco is ready ^^


That is too bad I cant get my new phone as I expected. Anyhow, just a dessert to cheer me up :)


Align Center
Green Tea with red bean - Chat time

Oh Ya, before come to Pavilian, I have cut my hair at Kepong Trenz. Finally cut my messy hair, feel good :)



Went to saisaki to celebrate my friend bitthday :) wish her happy every day~ After saisaki, we should to go home. But AG's friend ask for yumchar. Actually I am tired, but since is Saturday and AG look so exicited, just join yumchar session at Pavilian - La Bodega



Cuppocino ~


Har Mee on Saturday morning breakfast

Yee Mee saturday morning breakfast


CUte tisu box



Curry Mee Saturday Noon


Ipoh gar choi fen for lunch

Too bad Sunday morning should bring Cassy and Gucci for a walk at Desa Park City, but 230am just sleep, cant awake on early morning. Doing half of the house work, AG friend went to Desa Park city ask for yumchar. After Coffee bean at Desa Park City, lunch time - Yong tao fu.




Oh Ya, last friday is my Sister's bf birthday. Sister did bought a jelly cup cake for him. Nice and cute ^^



I guess is expensive too. Anyhow, nice to have try :)


Carbonara for AG Sunday dinner since I am full of the soup which i cooked (Lor xun dong ^^ I love it ) For time consuming, I using can's carbonara source, easy and faster. Anyhow, taste no bad too :P (personal tasted, LOL)


That is my weekend, nonstop eat... T.T













No comments: