Saturday, November 27, 2010

Eric Kill by Sam

I was receive a sms from a friend which using Samsung. While i wana read the sms, my phone suddenly not working.

I trying those stupid trouble shooting like restart, plug off plug on batery, move in move out my sim card... but all not working.

Well, just annouce my Eric is death..


Is time to swap using Samsung galaxy S ^^ But really sad to say, I gone all my friend contact which save in phone.


After work went to midvalley meet my friend, which she passing something to me. Having dinner at Belanga...



well, there is some deco in Pavilian. I belive that it is not yet finish deco on this moment. No time walk to midvalley center to check it out the xmas deco.



After dinner, went to my pj friend house watching ghost movie. Feel so funny, how come my friend is not scary for the movie, but laught all the time =="

No comments: