Sunday, November 7, 2010

Penang Trip - 5 Nov 2010

Morning went to Kek Lok Si and 1st time drive car up to the hill and din walk pass by the stall.

When going to leave, I saw my kl friend too.. so so SO suprised we meet at Penang but never meet at KL before.


After Kek Lok Si, went to a shopping mall (sorry, forget wat is the name is :P ) They went to watch movie and I walk shop around in the mall.

Tried this HOt and Roll which I wana try it so long time ago ^^

Chicken foss Crispy

Zhen Gu Nai Char - Coffee with cake flavour ~~

After they finish the movie and walk around, we went to Gurney for dinner ^^ I think that moment around 6pm.

Chicken skin, tao fu and cheese hotdog



Fried Kuey Tiao




Rojak
After dinner, we walk awhile in Gurney Plaze mall and went to hill for nite market. Back to home near by to have supper.







Reach home already 1am.... ZzZZZz super tired. ANyhow have a nice chitchat when supper :)

No comments: