Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thief!!

That is really no time for sleeping. Cant recall wat time on morning, should be around 4am something, my brother suddenly open my bedroom door and he holding a weapon. I awake and shock, he told me got thieft enter the house.

The window after broken.



Sample window not yet broke.

My brother awake coz Gucci and Cassy did bark madly at behind the kitchen, we belive the thief have went to kitchen before.




Well, we lost nothing but my sister's bf did lost a car - Civic, wallet and a laptop.
The moment my brother and sister's bf wana went out for report, I still feel afraid which only left me and sister at home.




Morning 745am ++ my friend look for me breakfast, I tot she know what happening on me, but she did, until i told the story when breakfast.



Super tired. Can I have good rest tonite?

No comments: