Thursday, November 11, 2010

I love it

Today AG sent me to work just because need to help friend doing something in KL.

Lunch time, AG call me to go down and show me a professional camera 5000D. I know the camera is not for me, but also nice to hold it, touch it :P

Actually I got the Peppermint Mocha from AG. I love it pretty very much~ Morning saw my friend FB post it, and I am supporter for starbuck xmas drink too. That moment planing when I can try it, but lunch time i already got it ! THanks...


Nite went to Mv Oasis food court dinner with kepong friend....



3 comments:

Zing said...

Yoo~ Sudah drinks my "1st soup"...
I want some too, huh huh~

Nice or not? Y no comment 1??

Vi said...

duno y, i cant taste the peppemint. But nice too~ lets find a day we yumchar at starbuck ^^

Zing said...

Sure...
Let's find 1 day in Dec go Starbucks~