Monday, March 23, 2009

Bandar Utama day

Firstly to sorry for my 2 friends, which I did inform wrong place for karaokay session on 11am. They are rushing from the curve to Bu. Sorry sorry~~

Wake up on 9am prepare for going to BU, for karaokay, activate my account, buy daily stuff, camera.

Go for Pick n' Brew for coffee session, chit chat and booking table for 20 person gathering soon.




Nice member card? Not mine one :P








Mint + Mocha

Nice Latte


after Pick n' Brew, when for Chilis accompany friend for lunch.
Finally I cant get my camera again, it coz maybe too old model, that y not all the shop selling. The shop having available stock but not good price deal with. So.... ;(
Again, bought a wrong panadol :( I bought a BOX Panadol saluble which not for headache >.<"
Pay RM9 for parking and go for damasara there having dinner. 10++pm home and kissing my gucci ^.^ ( forget buy toy for my gucci tim )







1 comment: