Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Passion

Yesterday I get a bad news which is the Auto feed machine sent to wrong place. When I noted the mistake (wrong address given), I already give up.

But I can feel the passion from my friend. Find the wrong address and asking back the post. Initial the house owner said never accept or get the post before. My friend call to the center and ask for the prove (deliver signature) fax to office to double check the address and person accepted.

After working look for the house owner and call the postman to confirm. Finally get back the machine.

Guess what? For me, I already give up everything. How come a normal friend can do so much? Even a friend ask for help, I also wont so passion for it.

I feel touch, really touch deeply. Happy not because I did get back the machine, but really get a true friend :)

Thanks alot. I will ask Gucci to bite you deeply (since he duno how to kiss a person, but bite to show his love you)

Anyhow... pretty thanks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The machine not easy to get, then u so easy to give up... There are a lot of things that we thought is impossible, but never try never know...

~~ neB howK ~~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Perhaps it's time for u to open up your heart and 'feel' more things again in life around you rather than you alone only.

Well, you should know what i meant by that :-)

Anonymous said...

this guy must be interested to woo you.