Sunday, March 15, 2009

Unlucky days

Today I went to the queen park, sure cant directly get there successfully, just take many turn, get lose and the signboard and arrive the destiny. Cant imagine I din get any MNG clothes there. Those nice clothes is not left any at MNG. Finally I bought a clothes and skirt at esprit.

After that already 4pm something and went to matta fair. Already 4pm, but still alot car and jam there. So sad that, Panasonic TZ model is finish stock ;( The sale gals said the new model will release soon which having 12x optical zoom. So what? I want it now!!!

Finally I am so sorry to my Panasonic camera ;( No fate with you. I will go for other look for u again.

Thanks for my friend whole day accompany and I did watch the Slumdog Millionaire which I wana watch it long time ago. Nice movie ya..

Tired day, sign tommorrow need to work again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fren, maybe u'll get a better deal at other place leh... at least u get something for urself today, rite? cheer up!!!

Anonymous said...

Slumdog Millionaire ROCKS~

Canon, Sony & Panasonic, all nice
~

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Get lost at Queen Park ? Where's this place anyway, in Kepong area ?

If u are looking for compact camera, try Fujiflm FD100 or Panasonic LX3 (Lumix). Canon is too commercialized and performance wise is so-so only. Sony is ok but memory (stick) is not compatible with other common manufacturers.