Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Gucci 2nd dose
















Gucci take a dose today. Doctor said he is healty and everything is alright. I did upgrade the dose from 6 in 1 to 8 in 1, deworm and totally charged Rm55.
Doctor query how much I bought, and he said reasonable prize just because is hard to find a long coat. Ya, long coat, white and male :)
Remember my sister 1st day meet him, and she so suprised why chihuahua have long fur?


This is Gucci Medical card.






Guess what? He onli 920gram. Doctor said I did give him a correct portion for his meal :)
The customer in the center also love my chihuahua. It so cute ^.^

3 comments:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Chihuahua in white... it's cute but too tiny perhaps. Get yourself a big size dog to protect Gucci and name it as 'Vincci'... 'LV'... 'Armani'... 'Hugo'... or 'CK' maybe :-p

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Oh btw... your blog has no title and... some corrections as it should be - 1) 'Price'; 2) 'Surprise'; 3) Hard to 'find'.

Anonymous said...

Hehehe... No regret buyin rite?
Trust me, my choice was pro :P

Reasonable price, color marking nice, long coat, male...

Add bonus: Smellin nice, no shred fur, no barkin...

All 2gether => ur dream Chihuahua