Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Traffic Jam

Arrive 6pm ++, all collegue is taking beg, and rushing each other home, home, home.

Too bad, I only can home on 7pm. Anyhow, another colleague told me
"Lai Ying, you better dun go now hor. Is very jam outside, if can stay, stay later then just home"

Ya. I also cant go home. Alot thing not yet done and start, but already deadline ;(

When I alone goto pick car on 8pm, i also feel abit scary. Car park is quite darkness!
Jam at the road site around 1 hours >.<" 915++ just arrive home to feed my little cutties.

Ganbahteh~~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

because kl flood....thts why jam...hehe

Anonymous said...

Gan Bah Teh ya.. :) It should be a difficult time to start off with, but i believe that eventually you can make it.. all the best in your new job..^^

Anonymous said...

take care..and good luck on ur new job..dear