Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Air Asia Promotion

Today morning, I msn my friend and ask for any plan for travel since Air asia having free seating promotion now. Wow.. she more faster then me, already booked a HK trip on next year!

I belive anyone is bz looking for nice date, nice time to having a trip :)

Sometime really wish to thank for airasia, just because of the promotion, we all can travel frequantly and see around the world :)

Sad thing, when I coming back home, the queen watching the tv at dinning room. Well, she yell to me: "Later you come down to read the bill." Initially I not care about her, bill? what bill? After few second, she went up and tell me this month electric bill around RM170++. So? what she means it? Her action indirectly asking me to paid it. Ok, i promised i will pay for it, but she look like very unsatisfied, and complain me faster to settle it to avoid to stop supply electric.

Well.... fedup..

2 comments:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Just book it ASAP when you have decided to go...doesn't matter where and as long as u do that. Well, i'm thinking to go Bali. Arrgghhh... paradise vacation !

Tell u what, just apply 'LIRO' (Left In Right Out) or 'RILO' (Right In Left Out) principle and practice it then u won't be so fed-up yourself. If those principles are still doesn't work, then just use the 'KISS' principle -> 'KISS' (Keep it Simple Stupid).

DWBH - Don't Worry Be Happy :-)

Vi said...

Haha.. how come so many short form?