Monday, August 25, 2008

Everyone love story...

Today lunch time, lunch with my colleague after the introduction session.
We chat about my colleague love story :) yup.. he having arguement with his wife.

Well, after the story.. I feel alot thing after the story. Yup.. his wife is more happier then me. My partner also agree from him. Gal attidute is be like that.. Haha.. maybe I not a gal :p not yet a women... Because i did not have those attidute, I lost alot thing..... Well, who will appreciated?

Happy always :)

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

It must be very hurt about your past as well, but u won't move on with pride and happy if u still can't forget your hurt in past and live on like that day after days. Is that what u want in your life ?

Whether u like it or not, it's time to leave those memories behind for good and move on with pride.

"Don't worry, be happy !"