Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ghost Festival

Today is ghost festival, sure all the parent ask for children home early, dun so any where.

Today after working hours, i taking bus goto klsentra waiting and when goto entrance for LRT, I step a piece of RM1.

Erm.. i though i leave the Rm1, but actually not. Finally i din goto collect back, coz I remember my friend told me the story..


THat is "something" left the something on the floor, and waiting people to collect it. When "something" saw u collect the thing, "they" will follow you...

look like ....

......DIGI....
.....I will follow you....

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

What if the note on the floor is RM100, will u pick it up ??

I can tell u that, u won't and u can't. Just because..... somebody could have been do it even before u have chance to see that :-p

So let's sing it - "I will follow u, follow u wherever he may go..."