Saturday, August 23, 2008

Introduction Session

Friday I was attended the introduction session. This is my third time to attend the briefting. ( Every new joiner from hp will attend this briefting. I went for this for 1st time join HP, second time for renew contract, third is convertion)

Boring and wasted time to be.

At the last presenter, told us. Yup, we can claim the exam fees from Hp if taking relavant subject. But alot thing is not learn from the study, experience is the most important thing. Like social with different country people and so on. She did mention a something:

I listen to you, I understand you, but not means I agree with you.
Cool man. Yup, we listen to you, coz this is the manner, respect way to treat people. But is not means I agree with you and will follow the way you wanted to be. So, please listen what people talk to you, maybe you will learn something from them. and this it respecting people too!
Happy weekend :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do u know chen nee?

Vi said...

?? No idea.. y? she just join in?