Friday, August 29, 2008

Do you heard me cry?

Today, bad Thursday? Forget bring handphone along, and called someone using public phone, but no one answer too.

Back to home, mother finding something to argue with me.. finally I lose...

I feel I am big loser :) Mother ? haha.. again? lover too....
Look like all people also be like to hurt me. My smile cant satisfied you, so they like to see me cry? Ya.. as you wish :)

Try to hurt me more, I am ready.

Suddenly, I really wish to meet my father. He is the one will care me much .... I wish to send sms or call him, but... stop it, it will make my father mad for my mother too.

Ba, I love u..

4 comments:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Try talk it out with friend that u can trust and don't keep it inside if you can't manage it, as it might be hurting you more till u drop one day.

Just pick up your phone and talk to your dad since this is what u wanted to do in mind. Don't worry so much, u're just cruising a bumpy road in life.

DWBH...take care and have a nice weekend.

Vi said...

DWBH = Dont worry be happy :)

Vi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.