Thursday, August 21, 2008

My House

My mother not everyday will back to new house for overnite. Yesterday i was thinking, if once day my mother not around, who do the house keeping? So i feel my mother so important for my family.

But today morning, I hate her pretty much. I dint make she angry and just a having a begining morning, i heard something bad word from her. Suddenly i feel that, i am more happier is she din come back to my new house. Unless i wont hate her much, but appreciate her pretty much..

Last few day, sister and me at upstair and watching the cd, she suddenly come back to new house. and i directly back to my room and close the door. She asked, why when she back, i will back in to room? Haha.. is it she better dun ask it, and try to think where the problem exits?

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Think u were so upset as u overheard something bad from your mom and it's enough to make u hate your mom for period of time. You might get unhappy, sad, perhaps angry because of the incident has hurt you inside. Just think about it, maybe your mom might hurt as well as the way you treated her and tried to avoid to see her when she's around. But of coz, mom is always mom and it's hardly to express feeling openly to children often. Yep..I experienced that before (hehe...).

Well, i have no idea how bad it happened and perhaps u had quarrel with your mom lately. Since u were saying she's important in your heart and only TALKING (nicely ya) will able to solve the problem. Anyway, if you think it's right for you to keep on like that then so be it and only yourself will know how to go from here.

Take care !