Saturday, August 16, 2008

I am super gal ?

A week stay at office din go for lunch, and friday coz of rushing the project, I din go for training too.

Well, starting thinking, why working so hard? Is there anyone will appreciate your work? Control myself, not thinking as this.. NO! Please, I wont happy if still continue thinking as this. Actually I feel challenge for doing this application, dont like to reject requestor requirement, just because i want to challenge myself :) But finally, it would take time to test and code, so my time is not sufficient. Well, just complete section, I think very soon i can completed it. Cheer!!~~

Yesterday still going to movie.. Wall -e .. Nice.. i very like wall - e charactor - faithful.

Nite when coming back home, I goto pasar to help my parent carry the pray stock to home. Not joke, overall roughtly can be 100kg staff >.<" so tired.

only 1am i can rest and sleep...

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

This is what is life all about, u get happy, u get sad and yet having frustration in your life and work. Just take it as it is and learn enjoy it. It might be 'training' for u to become stronger, from supergirl to superwoman... kan bah teh !

'One World One Dream, Go Go Go !! :-)