Monday, September 1, 2008

51 Merdeka

Saturday I went to jusco on 9pm++ the hair studio is closed which i propertly go for cut hair. So just walk around on Jusco.

Wow! so expensive nowaday the moon cake. But there have some special favourite from tai tong, which I desire to try :p
SUnday lor!! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!! But again go for jusco for cut hair. So sad the
stylist said my hair scarb have serious problem, that why my hair getting lesser and lesser, coz it block the surface to grow the new hair. Asking me to do some treatment.. :( ya.. my hair dropping alot and getting lesser and lesser, really duno why. Maybe she is right, i should go for treatment huh?


I got a 2 new book :p Hahah.. Sun raised up another side, wierd thing happen to me! I am reading :P Not bad, very interesting actually for "Dont be normal stupider".



And other book is the new book from the author, which i did support long time ago. [ very long long time ago, coz very long time din read it ]

Today My sister treat me eat "zang yu sao". She buy 2 box of it, total cost is Rm9. and she pay 2 Rm5 to the cashier, but cashier pay back her RM11 :P stupid cashier.. So actually is the cashier treat my sister and me for "zang yu sao" :p Anyway, not nice geh.












No comments: