Sunday, September 7, 2008

Team Dinner









Last friday is team dinner from my company. We did decided go for tony romas but finally turn up at mahattam fish shop. Just because team member did book the smoking area, and all agree to change place rather having a smoking area.

Finally, we full of fried seafood.

I left the dinner on 9pm and rushing going to my friend celebration for register. Yeah, congrad my friend! She having bbq party at Amanee apartment at sungai buluh. Wow.. I feel very comfort and nice for this apartment! It like a hotel style too :P
Well, din touch any single food and drink at there.. Coz I am very very full!!










1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

You must have been got little upset not able to have it at Tony Romas because of booking arrangement reason. Just too bad huh... hope u will able to drop by there later when time is right. After all, u were still loaded with seafood stuffs without paying any.

So how about your team family photo apart from putting all seafood ?