Thursday, September 4, 2008

Help!! help!! Please stop it!

I really cant stand for this. Every day 6am it make me awake, and I have to close my window. Last time it wont screaming to loudly, maybe they fix or make the new speaker?

Fasting not means can do anything you can. Now, 11pm something, they still yyee yeee noor noor.. mumm mumm neeh neeh... . AH!!!~~~~ HELP ME!!!

Before i move to new house, I thought i can used it. Because my old house also near by the mos, and already used to it. But this time? it maybe really too close, just next door. SOund more louder, make me ........ CANT STAND IT!!

Why so cheap my new house? now i can understand for this!

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

If u listen carefully, does those prayer they screamed such like - 'wat bou...aiyahlapalaa...wat bou...' repeatedly ? Well, that's the common one i heard always and (hehe...) because u're not alone, as my parents house is just right opposite to the mosque as well (@%$%#$&$%$...). Anyway, i get used with that as it don't really bother my sleep at all even if they scream until their tongue breaks or speakers burn... Halleluyah...Halleluyah.. !! :-p

Now it's just the beginning and you still have another 25 days to go and struggle. Try to have sweet dream and says 'Halleluyah' whenever you can't sleep peacefully... poor dear.