Tuesday, September 23, 2008

B8 To B5

Finally today I get my cubicle seat at B5. Already stay for 2 working day at meeting room waiting swap the cubicles at B5.

Feng sui not good as what I imagine. Near by the enterance door, "beep"... "beep".... "beep"... "beep" sound when a person scan the ID badge and enter the office.

HELP... so annoying
Once of my colleague said "I cant perform well", another said "let me talk to boss"...

Weird thing happened. I have 3 kingston locks and keys. Before moving, I able to unlock all the kingston lock, but today when i lock it back, I found that once of the key is unable to use. I thought i mistaken the kingston lock, but no one have complain and looking the lock. Weird weird weird! The 1st weird thing happenend after moving cubicles.

Feng sui not good, make my outlook cant receive/send out any email. Well, I need test the system using mail box, but it look like wana fligh with me :( Finally i cant do work my thing also.

How the furture going on? No idea. Dont dare to imagine also :p

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Sei lor...near the entrance then almost become a 'jaga' wor. Seriously, have u talk to BT about your problem ?

There's 3 options u can do with the 3 Kinsington locks. Either u pass it back to Mei Yen, or keep it or... just use all to lock your own things if u still don't feel secure enough :-p

Nothing to so with 'feng shui' and don't day dream liao (at home u can), back to work !