Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ActiveKey Fixed

Today I did remember bring my active key, finally fixed my connection to VPN :)

Recently alot thing happened on our team. Team's member not coorperate? Dint show any team work in the team? No idea, just know alot thing going to happened.

Well, Malay starting fasting. Me too :P 2 days din go for lunch. Of couse i not malay, but just want to take my lunch time to fix my active key, fill up omega, annual leave, sending email for schedule moving server and so on and so on. I think tommorrow can go for lunch already :) everything going to stable :)

How come 10pm ++ the mos still SCREAMING beside my house? DAMN~ Maybe fasting period. I cant stand it anymore! Where got boom for me?

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Maybe I could sense something's wrong somewhere at your team but just never tell you that. Is that so bad right now ? Well, try don't leave your stomach empty and it's not good for your health.

So have you ever heard about this phrase - "If you can't beat them, then join them" ? Think you practice it and join those in people in mosque and SCREAM loud together, because... u won't have guts to 'sapu' them anyway :-p