Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kick off the stress, but still stresses...

Hard to describe my feeling now. Less then 12 hours I will leave Malaysia and go for travel.
Duno why I din feel excisting and very happy.

Because of work?
Because of something I cant left it?

First time travel have those feeling, too bad right? Well, maybe I will enjoy the trip after I be there, forget the stress, forget something put in heart long time ago. Or maybe not.

I dun dare to imagine how the thing going on after the holiday back to Malaysia. Maybe will better then current? Maybe turn more worst.

My friend agree me too over focus on something, too "care". Another friend asking dint feel suffer? Yes, dun care so much, all under my control, I am happy life :) But? First time I duno how to control myself :)

Ya. Hope everything out of my mind, enjoy the trip :)

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

You know what, it's not that u don't know how to control yourself, but u just not really sure what you want in life because of 'something' is bothering inside you all these while. You know what i'm saying that 'something' but probably trying to runaway. Be strong to face it and get over it !

So where are u flying for holiday this time, Thailand again ? Anyway, do enjoy your trip 200% and just leave every of your unhappy things behind. God bless & take care.