Monday, September 1, 2008

Ending for Holiday!~

Morning, I open my laptop and trying to enter VPN (company network), but unsuccesfully. It prompt "Certiciate is revolked". Yesterday I still can get into VPN, but today cant make it.

Finally? I cant work from home which I wana to check my company email. After restart the laptop, same happening. Well, a reason for relaxing :p

Anyway, this week going to start battle. My ex boss is coming back from niteshift this week !!! (where I incharging the project with him now)

Well well well.. Holiday is end!~

3 comments:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Morning... ?? Seems your posting time is much different (8.18PM) as i mentioned. Do check the time zone setting again whether it's set at GMT +8.

Anyway, you don't really need to connect to VPN and check your email. You still can do that without VPN connection. How ? Will show u later and... good to hear you're resting today :-)

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Instruction guide is in your email, check it out.

Vi said...

Thanks for instruction :) I not only wanted check the email actually, I need to work on something too. But anyway, today forget to bring my activekey, so cant log case :"(